The SMiLE Project aims to explore the extent to which social media can contribute to the varied requirements of conference attendees and organisers.
Five themes will be explored over the four days of the CAA2012 conference:
- Social Media for conference adminstration and communication – 26th to 29th March
- The CAA as a community – Monday 26th March
- The Changing Definition of Archaeological Computing – Tuesday 27th March
- The history and future of the CAA – Wednesday 28th March
- The CAA conferences for students and early researchers – Thursday 29th March
The following ‘mini SMiLE projects’ will be happening to support the above themes: